Soft Skills and Personality Development
Course Overview: The main objective of Soft Skills and Personality Development class is to prepare an individual for any kind of environment and situation, be it at work or in our daily lives. It aims to provide the right skill set and mind set including confidence, right attitude, effective communication skills, how to manage work and social and home life, how to manage conflicts and stress and how to ace an interview.
The main topics of the course are as follows:
- - Effective communication - soft skills, listening skills, body language, telephone etiquette, etc.
- - Importance of perceptiveness and observation skills
- - Inter-personal skills - etiquette, personal hygiene, attentiveness, assessing others and impressions, team work and team building, etc.
- - Identifying issues and how to deal with situations, stress and stress management
- - Resume` writing and interview skills
Course Overview: Housekeeping class covers all areas and duties involved in the Housekeeping Department including the standard procedure for cleaning, rules and common practices, maid cart, housekeeping terminology, different types of linens, hygienic practices, interactions with guests, etc. Our fully equip training laboratory provides ideal demonstration classes and practical classes for our trainees.
Below are the main topics of Housekeeping:
- - Overview of the Housekeeping Department
- - Bed making, types of beds, types of rooms
- - How to clean a bedroom /bathroom using the appropriate methods and materials
- - Housekeeping terminology
- - Different linen types
- - Guest rooms/ public areas and cleaning procedure
- - Rules on guest floors and guest rooms
- - The Maid’s Cart
Course Overview: The main focus of Front Office class includes rules and general practices for Front Office, guest cycle, taking reservations, guest registration, check-in/check-out procedure, VIP check-in, wake-up call procedure, decorum and etiquette and also educate on how to handle different types of guests among. Our Front Office classes will thoroughly educate trainees not only by theory classes but also by practical classes and role play.
The topics for Front Office include the following:
- - Overview Front Office Department
- - Guest cycle stage
- - Taking a reservation on the telephone
- - Guest registration at the front desk
- - Hotel room status terminology
- - Check in / Check out procedure
- - Wake up call procedure
- - VIP/Group check in procedure
- - Etiquette & Manners
Food and Beverage (F&B)
Course Overview: Our Food and Beverage class offers trainees theoretical and practical classes in different types of hotels, role and function of F&B, attributes and qualities of an F&B personnel, grooming and personal hygiene, restaurant equipment (cutlery and linen), table setting and menu. We have a fully functional restaurant and a hotel at our disposal for practical classes and trainees have the chance to not only observe but also practice what they have learned in theory.
Below are the main topics for F&B:
- - Types of hotel and different departments
- - Introduction to the F&B Sector
- - Attributes of a waiter
- - Personal hygiene & grooming
- - Restaurant equipment & different types of restaurant linen
- - Bar and Bar equipment
- - Restaurant menu and types of beverages
- - Table setting