EP Skill Center is a division under Eternity partners LLP, which is established with a vision to equip the youth with the right skill set and qualities required for employability in various sectors, paying special attention to Tourism and Hospitality Sector.
We are a Training Partner of Indianeye Security Pvt. Ltd. (ISL) under the Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council (THSC) which falls under the aegis of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). We have also been recently selected as a Skill Training Provider for 2017-18 FY under DAY-NULM, Mizoram by MzSULM, UD&PA Dept., Govt. of Mizoram.
We have highly qualified and experienced trainers who have worked for many years in the industry, both in different parts of India as well as abroad
We have successfully trained and secured placement for our trainees at hotels, institutions and both domestic and international cruise-liners. We take pride in the fact that a majority of our trainees have secured placements within a month after completion of their training course.
4thBatch admission opens
- - Course Duration : 3 Months
- - Course Fee : Rs 7000/-
- - HSSLC & Above
- - 18 - 25 Years of Age
- - ID Proof (Voters ID/ Aadhar/ PAN Card)
- - Educational Certificate (Attested photo copy)
- - 4 copies of recent passport size photo
Soft Skills and Personality Development
Course Overview: The main objective of Soft Skills and Personality Development class is to prepare an individual for any kind of environment and situation, be it at work or in our daily lives. It aims to provide the right skill set and mind set including confidence, right attitude, effective communication skills, how to manage work and social and home life, how to manage conflicts and stress and how to ace an interview.
The main topics of the course are as follows:
- - Importance of perceptiveness and observation skills
- - Resume` writing and interview skills
- - Identifying issues and how to deal with situations, stress and stress management
- - Effective communication - soft skills, listening skills, body language, telephone etiquette, etc.
- - Inter-personal skills - etiquette, personal hygiene, attentiveness, assessing others and impressions, team work and team building, etc.
Course Overview: Housekeeping class covers all areas and duties involved in the Housekeeping Department including the standard procedure for cleaning, rules and common practices, maid cart, housekeeping terminology, different types of linens, hygienic practices, interactions with guests, etc. Our fully equip training laboratory provides ideal demonstration classes and practical classes for our trainees.
Below are the main topics of Housekeeping:
- - Overview of the Housekeeping Department
- - Bed making, types of beds, types of rooms
- - How to clean a bedroom /bathroom using the appropriate methods and materials
- - Housekeeping terminology
- - Different linen types
- - Guest rooms/ public areas and cleaning procedure
- - Rules on guest floors and guest rooms
- - The Maid’s Cart
Course Overview: The main focus of Front Office class includes rules and general practices for Front Office, guest cycle, taking reservations, guest registration, check-in/check-out procedure, VIP check-in, wake-up call procedure, decorum and etiquette and also educate on how to handle different types of guests among. Our Front Office classes will thoroughly educate trainees not only by theory classes but also by practical classes and role play.
The topics for Front Office include the following:
- - Overview Front Office Department
- - Guest cycle stage
- - Taking a reservation on the telephone
- - Guest registration at the front desk
- - Hotel room status terminology
- - Check in / Check out procedure
- - Wake up call procedure
- - VIP/Group check in procedure
- - Etiquette & Manners
Food and Beverage (F&B)
Course Overview: Our Food and Beverage class offers trainees theoretical and practical classes in different types of hotels, role and function of F&B, attributes and qualities of an F&B personnel, grooming and personal hygiene, restaurant equipment (cutlery and linen), table setting and menu. We have a fully functional restaurant and a hotel at our disposal for practical classes and trainees have the chance to not only observe but also practice what they have learned in theory.
Below are the main topics for F&B:
- - Types of hotel and different departments
- - Introduction to the F&B Sector
- - Attributes of a waiter
- - Personal hygiene & grooming
- - Restaurant equipment & different types of restaurant linen
- - Bar and Bar equipment
- - Restaurant menu and types of beverages
- - Table setting