Our team of engineers, project managers, business development managers and subject matter experts provide a range of services to promote and develop efficient and regular power supply in Mizoram and Northeast India.
Detailed Project Report (DPR):
Our project team specialises in preparing Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for the Government. We have prepared several DPRs, particularly for solar power projects in Mizoram, and are currently working on others.
We offer end-to-end services in DPR preparation and work closely with our clients in every step of the process. Some of these services within the process of preparing the DPR include,
- - site survey and pre-feasibility report
- - strategizing best options for technologies, schemes and socioeconomic parameters based on the research and analysis
- - linking existing government schemes and subsidies with the project to make it viable
- - project designing which includes plans for implementation, sustainable maintenance (?), etc.
- - innovating on each project at the planning stage based on the latest technological and market advancements.
- - financial planning
Project Monitoring Agency for IPDS and DDUJVY:
The Power & Electricity Department, Govt. of Mizoram, recently appointed EP (Eternity Partners LLP) as its Project Monitoring Agency (PMA) for implementation of Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojna (DDUGJY) and Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) in the State of Mizoram.
Eternity Partners LLP (EP) offers partnerships to OEMs and project developers for power projects, especially solar, in Mizoram and other North-eastern States.
We can provide local coordination for projects spanning from land acquisition, setting up meetings with relevant departments and agencies, filing petitions, preparing and presenting proposals, survey, pre-feasibility study, project design, preparing project reports, identification of project opportunities, process and equipment and marketing our client’s company and products.
We are always on the look-out for new and evolving technologies that can be applied and utilised in Northeast India, particularly Mizoram. EP is also looking to popularise and develop green, unconventional and renewable sources of energy in the region.
Research and Advisory Service:
We have researchers and experts who have worked for clients nationally and internationally, performing extensive research into market, schemes and opportunities in the sectors of power and energy, smart cities, water and waste, and security.
We can prepare reports and provide advisory services to clients.
Some of our work include,
- - Developing sustainable energy models for rural areas which include research, site survey and land acquisition (allocation), among others
- - Developing innovative solar power generation models
- - Conducting in-depth research and survey for the feasibility of solar and biomass power generation in Northeast India
- - Scheme based research where the team regularly research and study current and new schemes proposed by both central and state governments and identify its applicability in the State/region.